New here? Like RevitaliseYourHealth on Facebook to stay up to date with new posts and win prizes in our fun, games, competitions and giveaways.
If you want your hair to grow faster, or if you want to grow new hair, then grab a cup of green tea (green tea has been found to stimulate hair growth), strap in and read every word on this page very carefully.1. Get More Of These 7 Essential Vitamins There are seven key vitamins that are essential for hair growth. They include:
- Vitamin A – keeps hair and scalp hydrated while also regulating the production of retinoic acid – an essential acid required by hair follicles.
- Vitamin B – Stimulates growth and improves respiration of existing cells leading to hair growth.
- Vitamin B3 – Improves circulating all around the body, including in the scalp, which results in the regeneration of new hair growth.
- Vitamin B12 – Stimulates production of red blood cells which helps the hair follicles receive more oxygen. B12 has also been found to stop premature hair greying.
- Vitamin C – Helps strengthen hair and prevent breakage, split ends and hair loss. Stimulates the growth of new tissue and new hair.
- Vitamin E – Stimulates blood circulation, maintains a healthy immune system which is important for healthy hair and maintains moisture in the hair and scalp.
- Biotin – Known as the “hair vitamin”, biotin increases red blood cell production, stimulates insulin levels which helps to deliver glucose to the hair follicles and biotin also helps to stimulate keratinocyte cells which are responsible for increasing the strength and health of our hair. Try a biotin enriched shampoo to take advantage of this “hair vitamin”
—————————There are lots of ways to stimulate new or faster hair growth. In this blog post I’ve presented eight of my favorite methods, but there are many more. Do you have any methods or techniques that you’ve used to promote new or faster hair growth? Share your successes (or failures) with fellow RevitaliseYourHealth.com readers by leaving a comment below. Plus, if you’ve found value in this post and you’d like to share the ideas with your friends, then please go ahead and share this post on Twitter, Facebook or StumbleUpon using the buttons below. Plus, be sure to follow Revitalise Your Health on Facebook. Any help you could give us spreading the word would be incredibly appreciated.