New here? Like RevitaliseYourHealth on Facebook to stay up to date with new posts and win prizes in our fun, games, competitions and giveaways.
- Beer contains proteins that help repair damaged hair.
- B vitamins promote growth.
- Maltose helps to strengthen hair.
- Sucrose enhances natural shine by tightening hair cuticles.
- Corn, wheat, and rice protein will boost volume and help hair appear thicker.
- Beer contains Biotin which is one of the most important vitamins for healthy hair growth. Biotin also helps to prevent dandruff and hair loss
2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
1 ounce of beer
5 drops of essential oil – such as lavender, rosemary or tea tree oil (for aroma) Combine all ingredients rub mixture throughout your hair, and then rinse. This will helps remove any stubborn dirt buildup and enhance shine. Homemade Beer Conditioner 1 cup of beer
1 teaspoon jojoba oil Slightly warm up beer and then combine with jojoba oil. Apply mixture to hair and leave in for approximately 15 minutes, and then rinse. This will help increase volume and restore that natural shine. Homemade Beer Hair Mask 1 bottle of beer
2 teaspoons of honey
3-4 drops of lemon Heat up beer for approximately 1 minute, and then add honey and lemon. Apply paste to hair and gently massage until completely covered. Leave in for approximately 15 minutes then rinse well. Beer may not be the first thing you think of when you want to nourish, condition or repair your hair, but it is surprisingly effective and would be a highly beneficial ingredient to add to your hair care regime. If you enjoyed this post, you may also enjoy these from the blog archives… How To Use Mustard Oil For Your Hair
The Benefits Of An Avocado Hair Mask
Top 3 Best Homemade Hair Moisturizer Recipes
Miracle Oil For Beautiful Hair
The Benefits Of Mango Butter For Hair