This is a guest post from Sarika Periwal. If you’d like to guest post for RevitaliseYourHealth.com, then please take a look at the Write For Us section.
- Ammonia is one of the common villains present in most hair dyes and colors and it is this that gives off that strong chemical odor to the products.
- Hydrogen peroxide is another ingredient generally added to hair colors which ought not to be present in herbal colors.
- PPD or Paraphenylenediamine is what fixes the color on hair and is known to cause strong allergic reactions and even organ failure and death in rare cases and should definitely be off the list.
- Parabens are listed in many different ways such as propylparabens, methylparaben and several other types or it could be listed merely as ‘perfume’ or ‘parfum’ and should also be avoided.
- Alcohol and preservatives should also be avoided.
- Ideally, and this one depends purely on your morals, the hair color should never have been tested on animals.
Top 3 Best Homemade Hair Moisturizer Recipes
How To Prevent Premature Grey Hair
Does Mira Hair Oil Really Work?
Herbal Hair Rinses For All Hair Types