Perms, blow dryers, curling irons, bleaches, and dyes . . . Many of the products we use to style our hair can make it dry, dull, brittle, and lifeless. This can be extremely frustrating, since the more we do to make our hair look good, the more damage it causes and the worse we look. There’s hope though. There are many natural treatments we can use to moisturize our hair and restore its shine, which will not only make us look better, but feel better too.
- Mix equal amounts of dried burdock, marshmallow, nettle and parsley in a glass jar with a tight lid.
- Pour an organic vegetable oil such as olive oil or almond oil over the herbs until they are just covered.
- Stir well to eliminate air bubbles and ensure that all of the plant material is in contact with the oil. Add more oil if needed to completely cover the herbs.
- Seal the jar and keep it in a warm, dry area out of direct sunlight for at least two weeks, shaking or stirring the mixture daily.
- Strain the oil through several layers of cheesecloth or a large coffee filter into another glass jar, squeezing out as much oil as possible.
- Seal and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
If you enjoyed this article, then I’m sure you’ll enjoy these, too…
Mira Hair Oil: The Miracle Ancient Hair Formula
How To Use Emu Oil For Your Hair
The Best Natural Home Remedies For Dandruff
How To Use Bentonite Clay For Your Hair
How To Make A Sea Salt Spay For Beautiful Hair
How & Why You Should Use Grape Seed Oil For Your Hair