This is a guest post from Alex VanDyke. If you’d like to guest post for RevitaliseYourHealth.com, then please take a look at the Write For Us section.
- These foods come from oily fish, such as mackerel, black cod, herring, salmon, and sardines.
- Spinach and broccoli prevent memory loss and are believed to delay or prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s disease, because of their quercetin content.
- Turmeric is believed to have properties that prevent memory loss, as well.
- Blueberries – These are documented to be rich in phytochemicals like anthocyanin, which is a memory enhancer.
- Grapes – These contain also anthocyanin and quercetin, like blueberries. These act as a phytochemical to boost your memory.
- These can come from yogurt, peanuts, oat bran, beans, cereals and whole bread.