The ancient Greeks and Romans have used mustard oil for their hair for centuries. Now it is commonly used in Northern India for the very same reasons, but few in the West have cottoned on to the incredible benefits mustard oil has to offer our hair. It is a powerful natural oil that can help you achieve strong, vibrant, and luscious hair that has proven to be so difficult in the past.Mustard Oil For Hair Growth The mustard seed, in which mustard oil is derived from, contains a wide range of beneficial vitamins and nutrients for hair growth including, protein, calcium, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, and vitamins A and E. This powerful concoction helps keep the hair follicles in good condition, and along with the powerful antioxidants present, this natural oil makes for an effective treatment for hair growth.
- The fatty acids are responsible for conditioning and strengthening the hair resulting in healthy hair growth.
- Mustard oil acts as a stimulant for the hair because of its ability to increase blood circulation in the scalp. This contributes to the increased rate of hair growth.
- Mustard oil contains high levels of beta-carotene; this is then converted into Vitamin A. By protecting the hair follicles and maintaining the overall condition of the scalp, vitamin A plays a big part in promoting normal hair growth.
- Comb hair and create a centre part
- Get a small amount of oil in the palm of your hand and rub together to distribute
- Apply mustard oil onto one side and gently massage into the roots then apply to the other side. Comb hair.
- Cover with plastic wrap or a shower cap. Dry hair with a hair dryer for approximately 10 minutes to ensure the oil penetrates into the hair shaft.
- Wash hair thoroughly and rinse out with cold water.
Top 5 Hair Masks For Dry & Damaged Hair
The Benefits Of Mango Butter For Your Hair
The Benefits Of Shea Butter For Your Hair
50 Tips For Ultimate Health, Gorgeous Skin, Beautiful Hair & A Perfect Body