New here? Like RevitaliseYourHealth on Facebook to stay up to date with new posts and win prizes in our fun, games, competitions and giveaways.
- Mix together mashed papaya, rice flour, and honey. Apply and leave on for approximately 15 minutes.
- Mash papaya pulp into a paste with a fork. Add sugar and oatmeal to the paste and mix well.
- Apply to completely cover the face however be take care when applying around the eyes.
- Gently massage in a circular motion, rinse off using milk followed by lukewarm water.
- ½ cup fresh papaya
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mash up papaya, add yoghurt, honey, lemon juice, and egg white. Mix all ingredients into a thick paste.
- Apply papaya mask to a clean face and leave on for approximately 15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
The Top 5 Best Homemade Face Masks
The Benefits Of Avocado Oil For Your Skin
How To Make Rose Water & Why You Should Use It For Your Face
10 Natural Tips For Beautiful Skin