Castor oil is a natural plant extract derived from a plant originally found in India pictured above), however can now be sourced from warmer climates such as the Mediterranean and other tropical areas. This wonderful ingredient contains extremely rich antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties along with high levels of proteins, minerals, and vitamin E. It’s no wonder this natural plant extract provides countless health benefits not to mention the positive effects it has on the skin.
- Prior to going to bed, pat a hot washcloth over your face, this will open up the skins pores
- Gently massage a small amount of castor oil on your face
- Leave overnight
- Repeat daily for 2 weeks. For best results repeats s twice daily morning and night
- Before bed gently massage a little castor oil all over your face and underneath the eyes. Leave on overnight
- Soak a washcloth in castor oil then place over scar for approximately 1-2 hours daily. Alternatively rub a little castor oil over the scar daily.
How To Use Avocado Oil For Your Skin
The Top 10 Natural Products To Transform Your Health & Beauty
50 Tips For Ultimate Health, Gorgeous Skin, Beautiful Hair & A Perfect Body
10 Natural Tips For Beautiful Skin